On my way home. The tent is down and the car is all packed up. I am tired dirty and so so happy. I love fest and look forward to it more then Christmas. Like every year before as I drive off the field I start the count down for next year. 364 more days to go.
Yes I pre wrote and scheduled a time for each blog to be posted this past week. I could not stand the idea of my blog being silent even for a day let alone a week.
I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment