I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Dinner in the Summer Time/Vacation
No work today, My entire family will be on the field today. I am looking forward to this day most of all. Trombone Shorty the best horn blower ever will be playing and I will get to enjoy my family as well. Billy is shiftless as well making hanging out and enjoying even better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment