I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Super Bowl Weekend
The Super Bowl feast was a success. I backed off my menu a bit and still had so much food. Pictures taken and food eaten and already put away. Watching the game. Snow expected tomorrow so a good day to curl up with my laptop and tell you all about the new and good recipes we tried this year oh and to talk about my favorite commercials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment