Sunday, May 13, 2012

What was Dinner 05/12/2012

It must be Mothers day weekend or something because once again I didn't have to cook last night. I know the warm sunny day we had was just begging Bill to fire up the grill,still it was a nice break to not cook,or clean up. All I had to do was take the pictures.
  Dinner was delicious. As always the steak was cooked just the way I like it, the fries you see in the pan was a mix of frozen sweet potato fries and left over fries from the restaurant the night before a very good mix.The salad however was the star of the show as far as I am concerned. 
  Bill worked a little bit of magic last night with his salad,he took the left over tossed salad from Wed. and seasoned it with McCormick Grill Mates Montreal steak seasoning and then he used cottage cheese as the dressing. That salad was banging. I will be copying Bill's idea very often this summer.
    Dinner was so good last night, Bill is going to have a hard time topping it tonight. I'm so glad it is Mothers day and I don't have to follow last nights menu.                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment