Saturday, May 12, 2012

What Was Dinner 05/11/2012

Today is my Daughter in Laws Birthday! So my kitchen was closed as we made our way to Atlantic City for dinner and a show. Well dinner for Bill and I, show and a over night stay for the kids
  The Birthday Girl picked a nice restaurant called Six I believe on the 6th floor of Bally's Casino. All our dinners were good but the Rib plate that Stef and Bill ordered was by far the best looking plates on the table.
Ribs with a Blackberry BBQ sauce! This dish wash awesome looking and the bone absolutely pulled away from the meat with the lightest touch.There was not a single rib left at dinners end.                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

The never Ending Journey

   In 19 days I will have 9 months sober.     What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...