I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Monday, December 8, 2014
Still computer challenged!
I am on a kindle and will be that way for for a while. I am returning the computer tomorrow and not replacing it until I can get the problem fixed. I will try and post at least once a week. Pictures aren't possible and the blind typing is unsettling but hopefully I will get use to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment