Thursday, February 6, 2014

And The Winner Is

 Well it is 12 pm Thursday Feb.6 so it is time to announce the lucky winner.
    As I already said that was my most read post and I was getting voters pretty regularly, then the voting slowed down to a stop and left me with a 3 way tie between 1, 5, & 6. I pleaded for votes this morning and I got 2 responses leaving me with a 2 way tie. Giving up hope of a few more votes I put 2 slips of paper in a bowl with the numbers 1 & 5 on them and then I let my mom pull one out.
     Here is our WINNER

 # 5
  I will be dropping off the Gift Card this afternoon and if I am lucky I will never see the child's reaction and their memory of this will be magic.
   Thank you every one that voted. You helped make this so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would be able to get a photo of the surprise on the child's face. This was a very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete