Friday, May 25, 2012

What Was dinner 05/24/2012

This week has been the week of simple easy  and delicious dinners and last night was no different. I was so happy when I got home and saw that Bill had started dinner. I work in a flower shop and it is wedding season, making my day long and action packed.
  Bill fixed us up with burgers just like I like them, cooked medium well and covered in cheese.Yummy! There were also cooked onions and mushrooms for the burger and a nicely toasted bun. He served what was left of the potato salad that in true fashion of potato salad tasted even better the next day. That was it that was dinner,the perfect end to what had been a long and difficult day.
     I am still not sure what made me the happiest, being home or dinner. 
  Hope everyone has a great time this weekend! Be safe and happy eating!               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Living

    Here it is Thursday already. I swear, you blink and weeks go by.      I can't say anything exciting happened this week. I have been ...