Last night marked the beginning of the Memorial Day Weekend and a string of parties and outings. My kitchen will see little or no action this weekend.
In the pouring rain Bill fired up the grill and made us some ribs and sweet potato chips.The chips were really good.A tossed salad using the last of the corn on the cob rounded out dinner.
Yes it tasted as good as it looks.
As I said my kitchen is going to be all but closed for the holiday, you need not fear I will take pictures of all the wonderful goodies I am sure I will be enjoying.
I am off to work for a few hours and then let the festivities began!
I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment