Sunday, July 26, 2026

Over the Moon about Flowers

  

         It is still early in the summer season, but not the flower season. In fact I missed my chances at more than a few flowers that popped in the spring, but I have been on them since the sunflowers and cone flowers popped. 
















     One thing I did get to see and catch with my camera was a turtle laying eggs. I never went back to see if I could catch them hatching, but then again I was lucky just to see this part of natures miracle happening, so theres that.

           It has been moon season too. Awesome skies and Moons bigger than life itself. I have mostly let them go by un photographed as well this year, I mean how many moon photos can you take. Turns out at least one more. I had the chance to join a group at the beach to watch the Strawberry Moon come up, and I took it.









        While we waited for the moon, and it took it's sweet ole time raising too. I didn't let my camera sit idle. There was a sunset, ruff surf, water sprays and surfers to keep me busy.















           Let's not forget the birds, it wouldn't be a shore trip if there wasn't at least one SeaGull photo. There are a few shots here, and I have to tell you catching all the different breeds of the bird is fun, a damn good way to distract yourself while waiting for the real show.













      I am over the moon about flowers, but I have to admit I do love the moon just as much.




 I hope you have a great day and an even better week.

     


           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over the Moon about Flowers

             It is still early in the summer season, but not the flower season. In fact I missed my chances at more than a few flowers that ...