Sunday, April 7, 2024

This is a test, just a test,!

  This is kind of like cleaning and rearranging my room. I wan to give my blog a little bit of a new look and change things up a bit, pretty much just for the fun of it. 

  I like shaking things up a bit, I noticed a lot of scrolling needs to be done to read my entries so I am trying a few things to see the results. 

  I found how to make it possible for everyone to comment and me to respond in the settings, and something called the lazy photo load that I am trying now .





  So no real story or adventure just a test run to see what I did, still need to do and what I need to return to the way I found it. I love buttons, toggles and unused highlights, I just can't resist them. 

My dogs are always an enjoyable part of my life and when I get good photos of them I am so pleased. With good reason. Getty left us in 21 but his photos are always there and I have good ones because he was a ham and loved the camera. BowD on the other hand in the last 3 yrs has learned how to ruin every great shot I try to get of him, so the few I have are priceless. I keep trying and he keeps turning his head.


   Domino, my clown I always miss him, and wish he could have lived forever. He will always be my favorite boy. There was never a better or more misunderstood boy than Domino.He was the most loyal, and the most ferocious . He protected his girl ( Maddie ) with a seriousness that challenged the royal guards, his cuddles were award winning. Yes I miss my smiling clown boy, and am thankful for the bounty of photos he happily smiled and posed for.What better subjects than my boys for a test run right!

 

1 comment:

Just a little life/what's dinner?

   It is  Wednesday and as always I still have so much to do this week. I have achieved a good deal of what I planned for this week, but lik...