Saturday, July 27, 2019

I Do Know

I am going to finish something I started, and hopefully move on to a new story.
  Chapter 9 is where I ended. I am not sure if there will be a 10 and an 11 but, I like the ending I have planned. I felt  some how  I was lacking.Well I have been reading a lot of books lately and I now know what is missing. Fluff, fluff is missing , you know the in-depth description  of the room, the clothes, the forrest, I am so okay with that, I am happy to skip over the fluff with every book I read, in fact will drop an author for to much fluff. So my story is lacking fluff and feels lite, but I think I can end it with you the reader feeling satisfied and rewarded for your time spent reading it. 

1 comment:

  1. My story has no title, I started it this past spring Please look back in my history and read the story I started. I have my ending and am ready to share it.

    ReplyDelete

Walking in The Neighborhood with my Camera / Whats For Dinner

  And a new week is about to begin. I am telling you life moves too fast at a certain point. No matter how I try slowing it down just doesn&...