Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Home A Short Story

 I have begun a project called Photo 101. It is a month long project intended to help your improve your photography skills. Each day we are given an assignment to picture and then we share it in a common area and others doing the same project as well as the experts hosting the class comment and give advice on the photos. Yesterdays assignment was picture something that feels like home. I took 3 different subjects and then without a doubt I posted the one that made me feel like home. I am going to share all 3 subject pictures and let you guess which one I picked as home. At the end of this post I will leave a link to my photo of home.
 This one says home for many many reasons, not the least being my son and husband worked side by side planting those trees and Madeline and I have spent many a fun days playing hide and seek behind the trees. She and the trees just keep on growing bigger and more beautiful everyday.

 This picture has everything that feels like home in it. The fire wood in the back ground is always a part of our daily lives if we are not burning it in the wood stove, it is being cut and split and stacked for the coming winter. The tractor is like an extension of my hubby, he drives that almost more then he drives his truck. The little girl on the tractor is my heart and soul and no matter where we are if I am with her I am home.

As you see cut, split, and stacked for this coming winter.

 Food can always trigger a memory or a feeling and for me the grilled cheese will always take me home.There is nothing better then to sit down with a bowl of creamy tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. If I were forced to chose between the soup and the sandwich I am taking the grilled cheese every time.

 Now which do you think I posted as HOME. Here is the link to find out.Home
 Have a terrific Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment