Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Lost Week & Dinner


 What a wasted week, I even missed a day. Between the rain and my achy neck I accomplished not a single thing all week. Nothing got planted, no weeds were pulled and not  a single walk was taken. So what am I going to write about today you ask. Well I asked myself the same thing and here is what I came up with.
  When Madeline was turning 4 I made her birthday presents. Cloths for a Doll and a dress for her. I also made a Tangle banner that still to this day adorns her playroom castle. 




When I went to pick up Madeline yesterday she wanted me to see her room. While we were up there we took a look at all her pretty dresses in the closet. I noticed that the dress I had made was still hanging in the closet. I just had to ask why it was still there I was sure it would be to small for her by now. Her mom said no it fit her very nicely still. I was surprised because I was sure I had made the arm holes to tight. Madeline asked to wear the dress to my house where she plans on leaving it. The dress indeed fits just perfectly and looks so cute. 

  Today is dawning bright and sunny with no sign of rain in sight. That means play time for me and Madeline. Putt putt golf, and planting in the garden as well as a good ole game of tag are in my future today. In fact I can barely wait to get started. So please excuse the shortness of today's post and understand that as much as I like writing and sharing with you, I like running around playing with Madeline more.
   " What Was Dinner " I have a few things to feature and share with you but today I am going to share pizza night with you. Dziadzi brought home frozen pizzas for dinner and one was a build your own kind of deal.



 Madeline who eats only plain pizza built us a very fine pizza indeed.

 Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you have her cooking at this age! I wish I had the patience to sew. What a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We started playing in the kitchen as soon as she was old enough to stand on a stool and reach the counter. Cakes cookies you name it we have made it. She is the best little mixer ever. Thank you on the dress. I have to pick my sewing days when I am calm and relaxed.

      Delete