Sorry for the down time.This has been the lost weekend and I never entered the kitchen at all. I was pool bound the whole time.
As I type I am working on a new recipe for dinner so tomorrow I will be back at it.
I have to say I certainly failed at the something new challenge. I think I will try this again in the winter months and see if I don't get better results.
I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment