Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What was dinner 05/02/2012

Tonight was one of my most favorite dinners. Left Over Spaghetti Baked Lasagna .
  I never have left over Spaghetti so I always make this from fresh pasta and sauce.
   One of the nice things about this dish is you can put it together earlier in the day or when you have time and then just pop it in the oven when you are ready for it.
  This is a recipe I found in the newspaper or magazine and tweaked to suit my taste. I have been using it for many many years now.I never seem to get tired of it.
    I submitted this dish to Allrecipe.com and it became a kitchen approve recipe. I will try "TRY" to post the recipe here.
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/left-over-spaghetti-lasagna/detail.aspx
Tonight I used up my left over cucumber and onion salad. Normally I would also serve a good crusty Italian bread,not tonight I forgot to add it to the grocery list.
       5Star all the way. If  love spaghetti and lasagna you will love this dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment