Saturday, May 26, 2012

What Was Dinner 05/25/2012

Last night marked the beginning of the Memorial Day Weekend and a string of parties and outings. My kitchen will see little or no action this weekend.
 In the pouring rain Bill fired up the grill and made us some ribs and sweet potato chips.The chips were really good.A tossed salad using the last of the corn on the cob rounded out dinner.

                              Yes it tasted as good as it looks.
As I said my kitchen is going to be all but closed for the holiday, you need not fear I will take pictures of all the wonderful goodies I am sure I will be enjoying.
   I am off to work for a few hours and then let the festivities began!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Living!

       It is Thursday already! where did the Week go? I can't believe how fast time flies some times.        I spent time in the sewing...