Saturday, August 16, 2014

A little Taste of Fest & A Look Back at Dinner


 Welcome to the weekend and what a beautiful weekend it is shaping up to be. The weather is so perfect and there are so many possibilities to explore. 
  On Thursday I spent the evening and night up on fest grounds. Help was needed in the annex for a shift and I didn't mind giving a hand. In fact I enjoyed it. Working in the Annex has been the best position I have volunteered for so far at fest. I think I will stick with it for a while. While I was there I got to say hello to many of my fest family and get some festy full of love hugs. It certainly felt good. Spending less then 24 hours at fest in my eyes is not going to fest but it was enough to sooth my soul and keep me going until next year. 
  You can bet your bottom dollar I took a walk before I left the field in the morning and yes the rebel was with me. I happily clicked away as I walked. There are points of interest everywhere you look.












 There is so much going on in the camp grounds I am not surprised that some people aren't even aware there are concerts and music on the other side of the hill.
  " What Was Dinner " I haven't cooked in days and what I did cook wasn't anything to get excited about. Good, filling, and tasty I am sure just not anything new. Instead of something new how about something old. 
    

SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012

Dinner in the Summer Time/ At last the kitchen is clean

Yep look for yourself at long last you can see my kitchen counters and the bottom of the kitchen sink. To keep it clean for more then 5 minutes I cleaned the kitchen after Bill went to bed. I am not saying he is the reason my kitchen is a mess,but it always seems to happen that just as I finish cleaning that room he comes in and dishes magically appear in the sink. 
I didn't do any face less recipes yesterday I  chose instead to make a ready in 20 minutes dinner that required little to no effort. It took longer to get the picture of dinner then it took to make. Bill was on round 2 when I came back inside with my plate.I got a good picture so it was worth the wait. Tacos from a box that is what I made. you know the kind, brown your beef add onion and the seasoning packet simmer for 10 minutes and you have dinner. A dinner that every one loves. Just right for a lazy Saturday night.

 Not bad huh. I love a good taco and these were really good. I didn't do the piggy rating because well they are out of a box and not a recipe. I don't think I have ever had a bad taco from a box. All the taco kits seem to be the same if you like one you like them all. 
  My kitchen no longer looks like that it has been remodeled and is so much nicer. This photo is one of my first good pictures and it really isn't that good just much much better then when I first started taking pictures of food. How times change even how we eat has changed, we still eat tacos just never from a kit. The tacos we put together now are 100 times better.
  Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment