Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dishes, Table Scapes,& Food

    I had high hopes for today's blog. Take note of the word had.
    With an idea for a color combination using my fiesta that I was sure would be brilliant, I had a dish photo shoot in my kitchen this morning.

 I was right this combination I call memories of fruit loops, is brilliant and Certainly brightens up a cold winters night table.

     After my  photography session in the kitchen I changed lenses and went out back for a walk in the cold fresh snow. As much as I love the snow and winter I am so very anxious for spring to get here so I will have some color to picture. The bright sun and the white snow make it impossible even with my glasses on to see what is on my screen so every single picture I took out side is blurry, well almost all, and the ones not blurry are so bland that everything blends in together and you can't tell if they are blurry or not,


 dashing my high hopes of some good pictures of the birds playing in the sun and snow.  You just know I won't give up trying but come on spring.
   "What Was Dinner"? Everything but the Kitchen Sink Soup was the main dish and after a full day of asking myself what am I going to serve with the soup the answer finally came 5 minutes after I started the soup. Good thing my idea was quicker then quick. Talk about a last minute play. Well Mom and Bill got Fish Tacos and me the non fish lover got a grilled ham and cheese. This particular last minute play ended in a touch down and one very healthy dinner for mom and Bill.

 All that was on the fish tacos besides the fish was vegetables like Bok Choy, Spinach, Green Onion, Avocado, and Tomato sprinkled with a little lemon juice.Mom just kept saying how crunchy and crisp they were and Bill he said very little he just kept eating.
    Well I am off to find a recipe to WOW my family with tonight and totally amaze you all tomorrow.
    Wishing everyone a wondrous Wednesday! Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Living!

       It is Thursday already! where did the Week go? I can't believe how fast time flies some times.        I spent time in the sewing...