Monday, May 28, 2012

What Was Dinner 05/27/2012

Yesterday Was A red letter day,our niece turned 21.To celebrate this awesome day her mother threw a BBQ party. I like gatherings like yesterdays,very informal and laid back and enjoyable.The food as always was very good, I ate more then my fill and had to undo the top button of my shorts and take a walk to make room for the cake.
  The menu was what I consider perfect Birthday BBQ fare,burgers and dogs  with a lot of tasty dips and sides.
 My personal favorite was the roasted vegetables. I love the flavor of them to begin with but when they are cooked like last night  with just the right amount of crispiness to them there is nothing better.
  No birthday party would be complete with out a birthday cake. 


                               This party was complete!
 The cake was a delicious red velvet.Moist and velvety just as the name say's and decorated so prettily it was  the talk of the party.
    I hope this birthday was everything you hope it would be. Here's wishing  you a whole lot more to come! 
                       Happy 21st Birthday Karly                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short and Sweet!

                        Busy Busy Busy, that would be me !    The weekend was filled with family, friends, games and lots of good food. We w...