Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What was Dinner 05/21/2012

Don't you just love summer? I know we are not yet in the summer season proper, but the vegetables and fruits are beginning to taste and smell fresher with each day that passes.
 Last nights dinner had me thinking of nothing but summer barbecues and sunny warm days.
  To full fill one of my May activities I tried a recipe from the Allrecipe memorial day hub of recipes.






I am so glad I did, I love a good and easy baked bean dish.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bebop-baked-beans/detail.aspx
Along with this wonderful baked bean dish I served my Fresh Couscous salad so good with the mint right out of the garden and the jersey fresh tomatoes not out of the hot house.The corn on the cob was sweet and full of flavor making you moan with pleasure with each bite and the Brats cooked with pepper and onion were perfect making you think of Summer at its finest.
 As once said week after week way back when in the 80's I love it when a plan comes together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short and Sweet!

                        Busy Busy Busy, that would be me !    The weekend was filled with family, friends, games and lots of good food. We w...