Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Still Breathing

 I am still here, and writing. I have spent this month replacing my computer and learning how to use the new one. There are a few glitches that have me a little computer shy. I have a one on one training this coming Saturday and with a little luck the shyness I have been feeling will be gone.
  I have been working hard on an article on word press that at last is worth publishing. Who knew getting your opinion across could be so hard. My Opinion  This is an assignment made to help me be a better writer, as I said it wasn't easy and I am happy to finally be done. Tell me what you think.
  I will back full time soon and with a lot of work and effort I will be back better and stronger with photos that will make you drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short and Sweet!

                        Busy Busy Busy, that would be me !    The weekend was filled with family, friends, games and lots of good food. We w...