Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Still Breathing

 I am still here, and writing. I have spent this month replacing my computer and learning how to use the new one. There are a few glitches that have me a little computer shy. I have a one on one training this coming Saturday and with a little luck the shyness I have been feeling will be gone.
  I have been working hard on an article on word press that at last is worth publishing. Who knew getting your opinion across could be so hard. My Opinion  This is an assignment made to help me be a better writer, as I said it wasn't easy and I am happy to finally be done. Tell me what you think.
  I will back full time soon and with a lot of work and effort I will be back better and stronger with photos that will make you drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The never Ending Journey

   In 19 days I will have 9 months sober.     What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...