Monday, September 15, 2014

Sunday at it's Finest.


 What a great weekend. We had the pleasure of the Granddogs company this weekend. Bowser is always an enjoyable ball of energy and this week end was no different. Uncle Domino and Uncle Getty are at long last getting use to him and tolerating him better. I even caught them actually playing with Bowser once or twice through out the weekend.A picture I wish I would have gotten.
  Sunday was the perfect ending to an already wonderful weekend. My son and his family came and spent the day with us. We just hung out and did what ever we wanted all day. It was a beautiful day with blue skies, sunshine, and a very cooling breeze. There was a taste of autumn in the air for sure.A day made for playing outside.

  I have pretty much given up on taking pictures of Bowser outside he isn't one to sit still for too long making getting the right setting and focus on the camera all but impossible. Yesterday was no different but I had my camera with me so I gave it a shot. I didn't get a single good shot, but what I captured was the true Bowser and the clown that he is. So I cleaned the pictures up the best I could and I am going to share them with you because while the exposure isn't the best his expressions are. 


It is just as clear as day what a fun little guy he is.
  I was smart and planned a dinner that would be cooked in the crock pot making me free from the kitchen. Well almost free Madeline, her mom, and I we baked cup cakes for dessert. My first experience with gluten free baking. I used a cake mix so I didn't have to add anything and still I was unsure as I put the cupcakes in the oven. The gritty texture of the batter had me worried. I worried for nothing they were a complete hit.

Madeline as usual did a bang up job of decorating each and every cupcake, she did an even better job of eating them.
 We ended this glorious day by sitting down and having dinner together. The food was very good and the company was the best.

 There is nothing better then sitting at the dinner table listening to my family talk and laugh as they enjoy a meal I cooked for them. Always the perfect way to end the day.

 Have a cheery Monday! Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Living!

       It is Thursday already! where did the Week go? I can't believe how fast time flies some times.        I spent time in the sewing...