I use to love take out night or night out for dinner. Not any more.
Last night Bill and I did not want to cook so we ordered out.The Pizza was the worst pizza ever. The onion rings where all bread and take out night was so ruined.
Why is it lately that pizza is bland and full of grease. I hate a slice of pie that flops at the end from sogginess and the grease runs off in rivers.That is all that has been coming out of the oven lately. No wonder we eat in and cook for our selves most of the time now. Even a bad meal from our kitchen is better then the take out and eat in around here.
I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment