Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dinner in the Summer Time/ Cordon Bleu

Last night I used a recipe from Allrecipe.com for a chicken dish I have only had in restaurants. Sometimes it is good sometimes it is to bland and dry to be good.
 Well this recipe was so good I will be using it over and over again. When I have guest I want to please or impress this will be my go to recipe.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
 So simple and easy to use and so much taste, your guest will never know how easy it really was. The flavor is 5 star making it seem like you have a professional Chef in your kitchen.
The creamy gravy that tops this classic dish is OHHHHHHHHHHH so good, I added mushroom and onion to the mix and was more then pleased.
I didn't want dessert last night I wanted more chicken Cordon Bleu. The name means Blue Ribbon and I can understand why.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I haven't had chicken cordon bleu in years but I used to love it and you brought back memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool, try the recipe it was so good. I can see a romantic dinner coming my way.....

      Delete