Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dinner In The Summer Time 07/04/2012

Yesterday was a very enjoyable day filled with fun in the sun, family and friends, and a whole lot of good food. Thanks to our very generous host and hostess Mike and Chris. Once again dinner was delicious, filling and satisfying and I stayed out of the kitchen. 
 Today I am going to use pictures instead of words to tell the story of just really how enjoyable dinner was. Thank You Very Much Mike and Chris.
Mike with his Dad Uncle Al

Bill in the shade



Chris in the back ground in the blue dress  Mike and John in the front.

Bill , Joe, and Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Living

    Here it is Thursday already. I swear, you blink and weeks go by.      I can't say anything exciting happened this week. I have been ...