Friday, June 29, 2012

Videos

As part of the Allrecipe activities this month we were asked to watch videos on Allrecipe.com and give some feed back on what we thought. 
  There are so many videos of all type and categories in the Allrecipe video library to choose from. I chose a few from the  kitchen gadget  section and they lead me to a few videos on proper measuring of flour and other dry ingredients. All the videos I watched were helpful and entertaining. I like a few of the recipes in the videos as well. I think I will be trying the soup recipe in the immersion blender video.
  I only need to give you one link and you will see all the videos I watched and a whole lot more. I already have a list of videos I want to watch.
http://allrecipes.com/video/523/the-immersion-blender/detail.aspx?prop24=VH_Newest
 Check it out I am willing to bet you will find something you just wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Living!

       It is Thursday already! where did the Week go? I can't believe how fast time flies some times.        I spent time in the sewing...