I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Friday, June 8, 2012
At Last
At last I have lost a pound or 2. In Jan. I resolved to cook and eat healthy and to lose a few pounds as well as help Bill lose a few pounds too. Well Bill has dropped just short of 30 pounds while I have stayed at a steady 160 lbs. Today I got on the scales and it read loud and clear 158 lbs, not a lot but a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment