Well the grill is getting a work out this week. It was Bill's turn to cook and he made his favorite dinner. BBQ ribs. By summers end I will be groaning every time I hear the word ribs. Bill makes a mean rib and everyone that has them raves about them,but the reason he makes a mean rib is because he practices, practices and practices all summer long.I can see my summer now ribs and chicken,at least the chicken won't be roasted.
Last nights dinner was very tasty.Corn on the cob,ribs and a very nicely dressed potato salad. I really liked the salad and when I asked about the ingredients Bill gave me look and said with a little laugh "I don't know" it is one of those things that only happens once. Yes we can guess at the ingredients and get most of them right but it will never come out the same again.
As you may have already guessed I am not a rib fan,but I ask you who can refuse a meal that looks as good as this.
I like cooking, Quilting, reading, writing, and taking walks everywhere, up down and all around however lately I am the most happiest when I have a camera in my hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The never Ending Journey
In 19 days I will have 9 months sober. What a difference 90 days can make. I truly didn't believe I would care or be excited abou...
-
Good Wednesday morning to you. Half way to the weekend. No Madeline this weekend so it will be a working weekend for me. My garden, fron...
-
What an exciting and fast paced weekend. It seems like it was Monday just yesterday. I don't have to ask where did the week go I kno...
No comments:
Post a Comment