Thursday, November 22, 2012

Well it seems that I will be moving my blog else where. I will not pay to upload pictures and now that goggle has taken over picasa and here pictures I never uploaded to picasa are now there and my storage is full and I can no longer upload pictures to this blog unless I upgrade and pay Picasa for storage space. Well they are storing pictures I never asked them to store due to updates and changes made by goggle so I feel they should not charge me for a service I did not request.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan! I truly enjoy looking through your recipes and amazing food photos! That is why I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! This is an award to honor other great food blogs in this huge food blogging community! I hope you'll accept the award and continue to honor other food bloggers by passing this award on to your favorite food blogs! You find more info here on my blog post about this award...
    http://myrecipejourney-lillian.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html


    ReplyDelete

Short and Sweet!

                        Busy Busy Busy, that would be me !    The weekend was filled with family, friends, games and lots of good food. We w...