Thursday, June 21, 2012

What Was New at Dinner 06/20/2012

Again nothing new at dinner. I am happy to say that everything is now done for Madeline's Birthday celebration this evening.However that did mean no new dishes for dinner. Heck Bill was lucky he got dinner, such as it was.I was so intent on finishing everything last night that all I did was brown up some brats,throw some sliced tomato, cheese, lettuce, and tortilla shells on the counter. Bill was happy as can be he likes dinners like that from time to time and last night was the perfect night for it.
  I am pretty sure I won't be making dinner at all tonight. We will probably pick up some thing to go on the way into town. I will for sure be posting a picture or 2 of the cake.I may not have a new dish to write about but you all know that won't stop me from writing.
  See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short and Sweet!

                        Busy Busy Busy, that would be me !    The weekend was filled with family, friends, games and lots of good food. We w...